- The High Density fiber patch panels are designed to accommodate
high density applications in Data Centers and Telecommunication
- This factory pre-populated and tested Fiber Patch Panel saves
on-site installation time and increase reliability.
- The design of enclosure allows for easy connection to the LC
adapters using multi-fiber optical patch cords (sold separately)
and is mountable in a standard 19in or 23in rack or cabinet frame.
- Maximum expandable to 108 LC ports.
- The rack mount MTP/MPO patch panel is a high density, modular
(MTP/MPO Cassette or Adapter Plate), fully-loaded LC Flat 1U fiber
- It is a complete Fiber Adapter Panel based turnkey solution with a
total of max 108 LC fibers (54 Duplex LC) in 1U.
- This modular fiber patch panel is factory pre-loaded with Qty. 3
12/24/36 fiber LC Duplex MTP/MPO Cassettes or 12/24 Adapter Plates
for quick implementations in 10/100G networks.
1. UP to 108 Fiber LC Ports in 1U
2. Qty. 3 MTP/MPO Cassettes with 12/24/36 LC
3. Qty. 3 Adapter Plates with 12/24 LC
4. lexibility to Mix Adapter Plates with Cassettes in Patch Panel
5. Available in SM, OM1, OM2, OM3 and OM4 fiber grades
6. Flat Front Panel for Optimal Cable Routing
7. Removable Top for Easier Fiber Cable Management
8. Easily Accessible MPO/MTP Ports for Connection to Trunk Cable
9. Compliant IEC-61754-7, EIA/TIA-604-5 & RoHS
10. Factory terminated and tested
11. MPO/MTP components feature superior optical and mechanical
12. Height: 1U
13. Size(W*D*H): 485mmX294mmX44mm