Splice tray is used in optical distribution frame, distribution
box, and splice closures, which is engineered for use with indoor
or outdoor splice hardware with both loose tube and tight-buffered
optical cable designs. The compact splice cassettes designed for
simple, cost effective low and mid-sized fiber splicing
applications. Each cassette is supplied with splice holders that
secure and protect both fusion and mechanical splices; also the top
cover is included.
- ABS material used ensures the body strong and light.
- The fusing distribution board of the unit box is double layer
structure, integrating the fusing and distribution into one unity.
- 24-fiber splice trays.
- Protect and manage heat shrink style spliced fibers.
- Heat shrink splice holder and sleeves included.
- Clear cover allows viewing or inspection of fibers without having
to remove cover.
- Use for single-mode or multimode fiber.
- Durable injection-molded plastic trays and covers.
- Longer bending radius for fiber, Easy operation of fiber/pigtails.
- Easily disposed for particular needs.
- Suitable for ribbon or non-ribbon optical fiber cable.
Dimensions and Capability:
- Dimensions (W*H*D): 223mm*110mm*14mm per unit
- Capacity: 24 cores per unit
- Optional Accessories: Heat Shrink Tubes, Heat Shrink Splice Holder
- Max diameter of entry cable 3.5mm