This rack mount patch panel is used to terminate the providers’
side of an optical fiber cable.
It is a steel unit with provision to splice up to external optical
fibers to pigtails.
The splices and spare optical fibers are stored on the splice trays
provided, while the pigtails are located in simplex through
connectors at the patch panels in front of the splice trays.
It is an ideal solution for rack or cabinet-mounting in compact
This unit provides excellent fiber patching management.
1. Top quality steel with electrostatic painted ensures the strong
body and pleasing appearance.
2. For stand 19”, 21'' and 23'' racks use (other rack width options
available on request).
3. Easy installtions:19”, 21'' and 23'' wall mounting.
4. Fully stable patch panel, no risk of movement.
5. Easy operations: Rotate style.
6. Cable can be entered on both left and right sides.
7. Total front access for users.
8. adapter panels are used for quick and easy adapter
9. Removable front door with designation labels.
10. Protected patch panel offers secure environment for adapters,
patch cords and pigtails.
11. High Density, see the capacity chart below.
12. Adoptable adapter types: FC, SC, ST simplex adapters and LC
duplex adapters .